Tuesday, November 21, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 ~~ Day 17

It's been a marathon the last two days getting caught up with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, it all started Friday when I didn't have any time to spare, Saturday and Sunday were no better but I was determined to get them finished, of course now it will be many blog posts so I can stay caught up this week.  Only 4 more tags to make but there are a couple of days grace for those of us that have fallen behind.


For Day 17 my inspiration was Lindsey's super cute penguin tag,  My image is from Bugaboo Stamps

Here is Lindsey's tag.

Entering this in:


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned there are 4 more to be blogged.

1 comment:

cm said...

Your trio of penguins are absolutely adorable! Love how their dressed in cozy winter wear! So thrilled to see this gem in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol