Monday, November 27, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 ~~ day 26 ~~ Bonus day!!

Surprise it's a bonus tag, High Hopes Stamps is sponsoring the bonus tag day at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017.  I am so happy I managed to get caught up and this is my last tag for the challenge hop.  As most of my readers know I love purple and I just had to use Kristine's purple tag as inspiration. Here is what I made.


I didn't have the adorable penguin from High Hopes Stamps so I used the cute one from Bugaboo Stamps, as you see I do love all shades of purple.


I fussy cut the penguin out and popped him up. I cut a few hills and a tree.

Here is Kristine's tag
  
This was the sentiment I thought I could use but it was too large for the tag. It is from High Hopes Stamps and I've had it for quite a few years.  It's just so Canadian.




Last entry for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017

Thanks again for spending time looking at all the super tags I made and I hope you made some too.

No comments: