Thursday, November 23, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 ~~ Day 22

Getting close to the end of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags for 2017, I have really had fun trying to keep up daily, it seems once you get behind it really snowballs (pun intended) For day 22 the inspiration was fabulous, I had a few that I really wanted to try and since I made a "sketch" of them I might just do them.  I loved Lindsey's tags, I really loved the plaid but my die that I wanted to  use didn't really go along with plaid so here is how my tags turned out.


I used an Elizabeth Craft Designs Die and I used the positive and the negative.

Here is Lindsey's tags 

Love the plaid and that die is so nice.


Here is a close up of the die cuts.

I will enter this in:

Thanks for visiting today and do you have your Christmas tags made?


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I would say that, yes, I have my Christmas tags made. ROFL!!! I love the paper you chose, Barb, and how vivid the contrast is with the white. These are beautiful!

I Card Everyone said...

I love [especially this time of year] to make things that have dual duty... your positive, and negative die cuts are perfect for this, Barb. Perfectly wonderful rendition of Lindsey's tags! Thanks for Tag-ing along with us at 25 Days!!!
=] Michele