Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stamper is ~~X is for XXX X-mas

It's that time of year and the last challenge of the year at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. In keeping with the trend  it is X is for XXX X-mas and you know what that means.....if you don't want to see an X rated card  stop reading now. I was not going to make a card for this challenge until I saw a "joke" on FB and thought it was really cute and I re-posted it to our DT lounge and one of our really crafty design team...Lynne said she could print it off for me and slap it on some black cardstock or would brown be better? With that I thought I can do that myself and so I did.

I saved the picture and resized it then layered it on black, red shiny, then on some patterned paper which was attached to a black card base. I gussied up the image with white opal liquid pearls and some stickles. Remember you have been warned.......


Not much more to say about it except you can't really see the sparkle on the snow and his beard.


Well you can see some of the sparkle and the liquid pearls on his coat.


Thanks for stopping by today and the design team are taking a well deserved break...I'll see you back here on January 7th 2017!!!

7 comments:

Donna said...

BARB!!!!!
LOL
You are full of surprises!!!
I love love love this card
You are on Santa's naughty list for this one for sure
LOL
Hope he doesn't poop down your chimney!

Printable Art said...

Great Job - Turned out perfect!!

Lindsey said...

A perfect last-minute snarky card!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Absolutely love it.

Jane Willis said...

Love it! But am I the only one to look at that image and be reminded of being told as a child not to sit on very cold seats because they would cause haemorrhoids? I bet poor old Santa has a very numb bum after sitting on that snowy chimney.
Jane

KT Fit Kitty said...

Barb, this is hilarious! OMGoodness, I love it! I can think of a few people who Santa can visit if he has to "go"!!! Such a fun card!

Mimi said...

Holy sh*t! Ha ha... black paper... or maybe brown!!! Poor Santa. Nothing like having to drop your drawers in the cold weather! He looks uncomfortable but resolved... like that person's been bad and Santa's gotta DO what he's gotta DO.