Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Mid Week Reminder ~~ Shopping Our Stash ~~ Winter Wonderland

Just thought I would pop in with a reminder that there is another week of the Winter Wonderland challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  If you are reading this that means you made it through the "BIG" day, did you venture out to the sales on Boxing day? Not me I'm still recuperating from dinner on Sunday, turkey, ham, hashbrown casserole, dressing and home made cranberry sauce.  Since this is supposed to be a quick post  I need to get on with the card.


Here is a mix of old and new, the horse and sleigh is from Stampin'up (last year) it has never been cut before, the greenery and bows are new as is the embossing folder. 


Let it snow is also from my stash, I love a window scene and this one is perfect.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you have some time let us see your Winter Wonderland cards remember not Christmas. 

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your dinner sounds delicious, Barb! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Your card is beautiful! I like all the dies you used! Wishing you much joy and happiness in 2017! Happy New Year!

lauren bergold said...

sooooooo totally LOVING everything about this one... and secretly SUPER-excited that you're going to JINGLE along with us again this year! (sorry i meant to mention we'd be rolling out again on the 1st, but frankly the holidays kicked my butt, lol!) HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR, missus!!! <3 <3 <3

Tracy said...

Oh wow, such a gorgeous card.
I love the whole scene and those boughs can be used for so many projects.