Saturday, September 7, 2024

A is for Autumn

 A new month and a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. check out what Edna has been up to for September.


The obvious for the challenge would be fall leaves in an array of reds oranges and yellow but I took a different approach to Autumn so check it out.


It's an Anti-Pumpkin Spice card!! The look on the snarky cat's face says it all. I coloured and fussy cut the cat and pumpkin, blended a fall sky. The pumpkin is popped up as is the head of the cat. I then added the die cut sentiment. 


Had to add a close up of his face.


Close up of the computer generated sentiment.

Thanks for checking my blog today and don't forget to check out the MAIN BLOG to see what my teamies have made, then dig out your Autumn supplies, make a project and add it to our Gallery, You have until the last Friday of September to enter, you just might get voted the Queen of Snark.










1 comment:

Donna said...

I bet to differ, I have had several pumpkin spice lattes already lol
It IS the most wonderful time of the year (for me starts end of August) muah ha ha ha ha your card is awesome!