Wednesday, September 11, 2024

True Confessions......

 We have a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash....I Don't Really Need Another One/True Confessions from the Design Team.  As a Hoarder I mean Crafter everything can become an obsession, and it goes in stages, first for me was Snowmen stamps next it was Butterflies, I couldn't resist a butterfly stamp or die or both but my real problem is House Mouse designs. I have been collecting and using House Mouse, Happy Hoppers and Gruffies for 25 years. I have a lot of woodblock stamps dating from 1999, I have many, many cling mount stamps as well and a few clear ones too I also have stickers. I really have no idea of how many I really have and do I really want to know? 


I love to pair my House Mouse design images with a fun fold, this one is a rocker card. 


Here is the back of the card where I put the sentiment.

There you are my true confession that I can't resist a cute House Mouse, Happy Hopper or a Gruffie stamp. What is your obsession? Come join us for the challenge.

I'm adding this to:


Thanks for looking today.






















5 comments:

April said...

I love this cute rocker card! This is one of my favorite House Mouse stamps. I have many old House Mouse stamps as well. I love the sentiment inside too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sue said...

A wonderful card design and image. I love that the sentiment is on the back too. I am right there with you, have been collecting HM stamps since they first came out and continue to buy them when they come out.
Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Bunny said...

Great Rocker Card. Oh, I'd have to know how many I had. I'm a little OCD and would want them all cataloged and in order. I had no idea they made stickers. I'd have them plastered all over the place. Especially on the envelopes of the cards I mail. My obsession is Christmas stamps. Especially the animal ones. Your card is very nice. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Barbara! the image is so sweet and I love the rocker design! I am a bit of a hoarder of mice too! I have loads of House Mouse (obviously) but also other brands too, they are so cute!

Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Barbara it's a super cute rocker card

Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member