Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Up, Up And Away

 Welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash for this fortnight the theme is Balloon(s) hot air or party your choice. I went with Birthday Balloons.


Digging deep for this card  a Stamping Bella cling mount stamp from the Uptown Girl collection I have had for a long time, I coloured her up and fussy cut her out (not sure why I need to stress myself), but she needed to by flying high with her helium balloons. Background is smooshed distress inks on watercolour paper. The balloon girl is popped up. The base is a plum shade from Stampin'up and I can't remember it's full name, one of the last few loose pieces I have.


As if fussy cutting wasn't stressful enough I made an easel card note pad. I like making fun fold cards and I find them easier and quicker to make up. 

I am adding this to:

Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything Birthday

Addicted to Stamps and More ~~ #473 Birthdays


Thanks for stopping by today and check out what the rest of the design team have made for the challenge then did in your stash for some hot air or party balloons and enter our challenge.











4 comments:

dj said...

Super sweet card...so very dreamy!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Another great card to inspire those that decide to play along with our new "Up, Up, and Away" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. (I almost missed getting mine added...jet lag will kick you in the butt). #SOS527

Fiona said...

This card made me smile - what a great image.Well done on that fussy cutting - it's not my favourite thing to do either. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Cathy said...

What a great card! Love the smooshed background, so much texture, awesome fussycutting and a fun easel design! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Glenda J said...

This is so lovely! Love the colours you chose and well done on the fussy cutting. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.