Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Summer!!

 It's officially Summer and it's HOT in SWO and for me Summer means relaxing at the lake and at Shopping Our Stash it means challenge #526 ~~ Summer so create a project with a summer theme, travelling, the beach, gardening, BBQ ...... I chose beach and lemonade.


I have ventured a little further with my crafting, I decided to colour and do a partial fussy cut and off the frame die cutting. The hard part was getting the caps off the markers because of the left hand refusing to work properly.  Love my House Mouse stamps and use them any chance I get, it's one that is several years old and the paper an even the cardstock is ancient.


Closer look at the die cut, it's a nbus a couple of years in my stash and finally it got to work. 


Finished the inside with a generic sentiment so I can use it for a just because or Birthday card. 

I would like to add this to.

NBUS challenge ~~ Challenge #64


Thanks for visiting today and check out the MAIN BLOG and see what the rest of the design team have chosen for their SUMMER.





6 comments:

April Williams said...

Your card is beautiful! Wonderful added elements and I love the decorated inside too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Bunny said...

Great card. Love this stamp. The little mice feet are so cute too. I have some and forget to use them.Your dies are nice and I love the colors on your card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Barbara :-) a perfect summery image and your coloring is fabulous! I love how you did the sky and the partial die cut/fussy cutting technique, looks awesome! So many lovely things to look at and admire on this, the papers and the die cut sentiment are so pretty too, and I love how you finished the inside!! 💗

Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Darnell said...

You can't help but smile at a card with the house meeces on it and this one also makes me long to be by the water! Great use of your ancient pp, Barbara, and I love how you framed your scene, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hope it cools off for you soon. Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

A beautiful card for sure! Love how you put the words on the edge, very clever! Such a pretty pastel coloring job too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

Had to laugh at this silly image! That one meece has it good getting fanned by his friend! Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! 💕Sue Kment