Monday, April 29, 2024

The Man with the Bag....

 Hello and welcome to the second "Santa" mini slimline card I have made in the last two days, remember I think they are great to tuck a monetary element to the inside as they are the same size. This time I went with a vertical card using a scrap of patterned paper that seemed to surface from a pile on my desk, a super cute Santa I was gifted a couple of years ago and some red metallic posterboard that was also on my desk from a previous crafting session, now if I had put all of it away in the folders perhaps the card wouldn't happen. 


I love the "big" HoHoHo and of course works with any Santa. I flat attached the die cuts but popped Santa up on the larges O, I inked the sentiment (from a long retired SU set) with a red memento ink 3 times as I wanted to put it right on the patterned paper, the one stamped on white just was too much "in your face" and I wanted Santa to shine.

The inside was finished with a couple of scraps of paper and a sentiment from the same SU set as the Happy Christmas. 

I am adding this to:

Jingle Belles Challenge !! The Man with the Bag 

ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ H is for Hat

52 Christmas Card Throwdown ~~ April Technique Slimline card


Thanks for checking in today and now I have another mini slimline card for my stash, love making these cute cards. Having great Christmas Challenges really helps keeping up with the holiday cards.





6 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I love how you perched your little Santa on the sentiment ... so very glad you shared another awesome Santa with us at Jingle Belles.

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful slimline Christmas card! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Goga said...

Beautiful slimline Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

Helen said...

Such a fun card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello again! Good for you for working on your Christmas cards. This is so cute, and I love the sentiment on the inside. I haven't made any yet this year, yikes! I am sure I still have some left from last year (or even the year before) that I couldn't bear to part with at the time, so they will come in very handy if I can't get my act together for Christmas.

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a beauty! I love the sentiment, it's perfectly fitted to the minislimline... and I especially love the way Santa is standing on the "O"!!! So pleased you could join our celebration of Santa once more at Jingle Belles! ♥