Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Inspired by Christmas Cookies Part 2!!

 I did manage to get the second idea  finished today and I'm sliding in with 2 hours to the deadline of 6 p.m. EDT. First I will remind you of the inspiration photo.


So many ideas so little time. I could have made more in fact one more on my desk in pieces but I know I won't have it for the challenge but maybe it will fit one of the upcoming Christmas challenges.


It is not often you see such a CAS card from me although three layers, 6 sequins and the die was cut twice from heavy white cardstock and once from a patterned brushed metallic cardstock, who knows how long I have had that 12 X 12 paper pad. This is another mini slimline card, you will be seeing lots of these as I have a couple of friends that have asked me for some for money giving at Christmas.


Inside of the card using a favourite Hero Arts sentiment some of the same patterned paper and a strip of the metallic green cardstock. 

I am adding this to:


The Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Cookie Inspired Christmas


Thanks for looking again today and even though this challenge will end today another fantastic prompt will be posted on Friday. 








2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Another awesome cookie card, I am really loving the mini slimline size/shape, as well! (& of course your cards are alwaus equally lovely INSIDE too!) So pleased you could join our Cookie-Inspired photo inspiration fun once more at Jingle Belles! (& YES i'm sure those "extra" ideas will come in handy in future!) :)

SmilynStef said...

way to use those *historic* papers ... I love the CAS design ... thanks for joining us again at Jingle Belles.