Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Inspired by Christmas Cookies.

 Hello friends, family and followers this is the first time I have never been overwhelmed  with an inspiration prompt, I zoned in on not only one but three cookies I was inspired by trouble is I only have one done so far. Second idea is in the works. First I will show you the inspirational picture  from the   Jingle Belles challenge blog


So many cute cookies and so much inspiration I zoomed in on the Santa cookie I had the perfect Stampendous mini stamp to use and since I have some orders for mini slimline Christmas cards to use as money holders you will be seeing lots of this size card.


I used one of my favourite mini slimline designs from Crafty Al's Sheetload of Cards tutorial #JAN2023 it works perfectly for any of the stampendous mini clear stamps I have. 


Okay I need to not try to get a close up of my images, they seem to come out a bit fuzzy so again it is NOT your eyesight failing you. It could be the camera too I just realized I bought it for a trip to Florida in 2010. 


Another favourite stamp to use for my vertical mini slimline cards. I finished the inside with a bit of leftover patterned paper.

I am adding this to.

Jingle Belles Challenge Blog ~~ Cookie Inspired Christmas


Thanks for stopping by today and stay tuned for (hoping) 1 more. 











3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Barb, what a fun card! Love your Santa and his world of pink floof, Jo x

lauren bergold said...

Very cool indeed, I love how you took the inspiration and made it work with products you had in a size you need!! So pleased you could join our Cookie-Inspired photo inspiration fun at Jingle Belles!♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

that is such a fun little Santa ... so glad you joined our Cookie-inspired prompt at Jingle Belles.