Saturday, March 2, 2024

S is for Snarky

 Welcome to the March challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and I'm ready to SNARK Mother Nature I'm sure she is off her meds or need new ones, ya never know what kind of day you have until you step out the door and my tulips are confused. So I will let Edna announce the theme for you.

 
Don't you think we need one of these T-shirts? I would wear one.


Well dug out my Snarky Cats and used a favourite Sheetload of cards design from January 2023 for a mini slimline card, these make perfect money holders. The plaid patterned paper was a scrap that was on my desk, the blue layer a scrap from my paper file drawer. The image and both sentiments was a scrap of heavy 110 lb. cardstock. I used word bubble dies (stampin'up) to die cut the one sentiment.


Close up of the sentiment and cat.

No inside sentiment yet as I was running low on time and it's too late at night, I promise to finish it tomorrow as I have a bunch of cards without sentiments and I find it is much easier and faster to do it all at the same time as it is to go to sign a card and find you need to finish it...trust me I have been there and done that and will probably do it again. 

I am adding this to:

Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything Goes

Critter Crazy Challenges ~~ #84 Anything Goes with a Featured critter.


Thanks for spending time here today and don't forget to head over to the MAIN BLOG and see what the rest of the Sisters have created.













7 comments:

Donna said...

I can make us those T shirts on my cricut LOL

I also hope we NEVER get to the age where we know better - we have too much fun :)

Dotty Jo said...

what a great card! I must break out my crazy cats again VERY soon. Big hugs to yah, Jo x

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh - this is so fun! Great slimline card that would be great for anyone. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

Love your slimline card, Barb and your greeting of course! The T-shirt is hysterical too! Lindsey would have loved it. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday and for making me smile this morning and think about her.

Helen said...

LOL! Great card Barb! LOVE those old ladies!!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

JulieP said...

We may be old people but we'll never be too old, right? Love this Barb!

Heather said...

Very fun! Of course, I love cats, so it's a win in my book!! But a bonus win because you were able to use up a bunch of scraps, too! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.