Thursday, February 29, 2024

Out on a Limb!!!

 My goodness I'm on a roll this week 3 posts in 2 days  but it's nice to be making fun cards for challenges and to build my Holiday stash. I actually had the patterned paper on my desk for the Jingle Belles challenge "text me" so I just carried on with it even though the challenge ended at 6 p.m. I decided that I hadn't played along with Christmas Kickstart or Rudolph Days this month and if I don't reach of quota of 5 a month then it will be a November marathon. 


To start my card I had an already stamped Fluffles image in a pile so coloured it up, die cut with a pair of spellbinders circle dies. Patterned paper is Peppermint from Crate Paper. Sketch is from Sheetload of Cards February 2022.


Finished the inside with a couple of scraps of paper and a Stampabilities (no longer in business) steamp.

I am entering this in:



Rudolph Days ~~ February


ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ C is for Cats





Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been crafting. 













4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Barb, I'm a big fan of Fluffles too! Love your fun card so much. My cats were never too naughty around the tree, TBH. Thanks for joining Gail and me over at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Catie Cuddles said...

Gorgeous work.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Izzy Scrap said...

You've made a beautiful Christmas card with the left overs you had on your desk. How fabulous this adorable image pops up on the strips of PP. Great design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

Inkyfingers said...

This is the cutest image, Barb and I love how the inside of the card
is so good too!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.