Sunday, March 31, 2024

What Was On My Desk!!

 Here we go....there are always many many things on my desk and I have a corner computer desk with shelves, no I won't show you it but the only clear space is the small spot for my helper (see the sidebar) but I will show what I started with.


leftover paper, leftover cardstock and a layered snowflake leftover from December crafting. Now here is what I made with my bits.


The snowflake was perfect for the new rage of Fractured cards, they are fun and addicting and sure use up a lot of scraps. I popped up the snowflake and added a rhinestone to the center.


Here is the finished inside with a favourite sentiment and a couple of scraps of paper. I would have had my card finished a couple of days ago but I couldn't seem to locate the sentiment and why was it in the box of Birthday wood stamps? Then I was a bit late in getting my son's birthday card done. There does come a time when you run out of themes for family birthday cards.
 
Now since I planned this card for Rudolph days and I used so many "snippits" I'm adding this to:




I would like to wish you Happy Easter and thanks for spending some time here today.












3 comments:

Sarn said...

Love the fractured card design - which is perfect to use up snippets. Great Rudolph Day card.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Hope you enjoy the Easter egg hunt xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful design - still haven't tried this technique yet!

Thanks for sharing your card at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Di said...

Hi Barbara - great to see you playing along in the Snippets Playground. Love your Fractured card, they are pretty addictive aren't they.

Hugs
Di xx