Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Text Me!!

 Finally I have a card made for the Jingle Belles Rock!! I have tried to get to all the challenges since January 1st and there never seems to be enough time so today I MADE time and got one done. Now my last post I said I was green challenged and what did I make today another green card nothing like pushing my luck. 


This is a mini slimline card 3 1/4 X 6 1/4 and is the perfect size for putting money or a cheque in for a gift. The sketch is from a Sheetload of cards January 2023 which makes 8 cards but there are instructions for a single card. Patterned paper is Holly Jolly from American Crafts, the cute owl is a Stampendous mini clear stamp and was stamped and coloured last year so I just fussy cut him, flat attached his feet and popped the rest of him up. 


Finished the inside with a scrap of patterned paper and a vertical sentiment from Stampabilities.

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Text Me




Thanks for stopping by today and check out the challenge at the Jingle Belles and get a jump start on the Holiday cards. The challenge ends Wednesday at 6 p.m. but I new one will appear on Friday. 






4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh how i LOVE that text paper and you've embellished it and matted it perfectly! And of course THAT OWL is the star of absolutely any show... how cool that he was just waiting to be talent-spotted on your work table! So happy you could join our celebration of text at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

love those fun greens ... so very glad you got TEXT-y with us at Jingle Belles.

Dotty Jo said...

Love your little hoot guy, Jane! What a super card, Jo x

Catie Cuddles said...

Love this and the cute little owl.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT