Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Winter Wonderland ~~ Kitties and puppies

 Welcome to my second post for Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge, it's anything goes + the option of Wonderland. I could not resist making a slimline wonderland scene giving reasonalbly even billing to both well maybe I'm a bit biased and leaning to the kitty side. 



I used a NBUS I don't think I've had it that long but it's been a while and I was saving it to use on this challenge. 


My first attempt at smooshing oxide inks on watercolour paper, I like how it looks. First I stamped and coloured all the bits for the scene, I used the co-ordinating dies (not well but better than usual)  I put all the images on foam dots but the trees and snowball piles are flat attached.


Finished the inside with a couple of left over pieces and a punched paw prints border and a holday sentiment 

Two in the afternoon at the breakwall at the lake is the perfect time to take a picture as long as the sun is shining. Today it was perfect. 

Because I've not used this super cute set before I'm entering this in:

NBUS ~~ #29  August challenge



Thanks for stopping by today and check out the rest of the Christmas design team members projects then get your thinking cap on and make us your "wonderland" card or just a Christmas card. 






6 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a wonderful scene you built, your creatures are all so cute
fun card
Barb Housner

JulieP said...

Kitties and snow. So cute!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make hun, love the inside
Hugs Shell xx

Lindsey said...

Beautiful job on the smooshed background! Love the kitties, and even the puppies. ;)

Darnell said...

Your smooched background is fantastic, Barb, and I love the little snowball fight scene you created with these adorable dogs and cats. If you use one of them and create a different design, and take a photo (or collage) of them together, I'd love to see you play in the final Twofer Card Challenge. In the meantime, thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling slimline, Barb - just love the doggy/kitty winter scene you've created!!