Saturday, August 28, 2021

I Tried a new Sketch.

 A few weeks ago we had a sketch challenge at Shopping Our Stash, well there were 4 sketches and I picked one that fit my image and the time I had (sometimes I run late) Well this sketch is one I really wanted to try, I love layers and this one was perfect and it fit my image too. I have had my image coloured for a few days in hopes that I would get a chance to enter it in the ABC Christmas Challenge blog. The letters are P, Q and R. I chose to do P is for Plump, I haven't played along for a while but when I saw the super cute plump bird from Stampendous (mini stamp) I knew I wanted to play.


I used Sketch #1 from Craft with Sarah  this is a great sketch to use up scraps, I stamped and coloured the Stampendous mini stamp bird and coloured him I (don't laugh) drew the tree branch for him to perch on. The snowflakes are from Impression Obsession, I cut two of each and layered them, and popped them up. 


Close up of the snowflakes, I had some colour samples given to me and this one a gossy white and layered quite nicely. 


Finished the inside with a super cute sentiment from Impression Obsession and a few patterned paper scraps.

I am entering this in:
ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ the Letter P for Plump




Thanks for stopping by today and now I have one more holiday card to add to my stash.











1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This plump little guy is so cute! And I'm definitely not laughing at your branch - he needed it to stand on and it looks like it belongs! Such a pretty card. And I get to thank you for joining both ABC Christmas Challenge and Addicted to Stamps and More!