Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Merry Sketch-mas

  The Jingle Belles Rock challenge is a sketch, a fabulous sketch and I was struggling to find time to execute it. But here it is with 20 minutes to spare.


A little on the dark side but you get the gist of the card, Used a grumpy Kitty and the sentiment too. flipped the sketch so I could add the pawprints punched edge. 

Not a long post but I'm keeping the  sketch on hand for these size of images.

I'm entering this in 

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Merry Sketch-mas

and because it's a kitty 

Show us Your Pussycats ~~ anything goes

Thanks for visiting  and have a great week.






3 comments:

Lorraine said...

How fun! I love that little pawprint lace.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehehe, this grumpy kitty is just too cute and funny! Love the sentiment! Good for you for making it before the challenge ended! I'm finding myself in that boat more and more these days, but maybe 20 min is cutting it close!

ike said...

A super card and such a great layout design :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog