Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Here Comes Peter Cottentail...........

 Easter is just around the corner and I'm still making Easter cards which is great as Shopping Our Stash has a new challenge "Here Comes Peter Cott
ontail"  focusing on Easter, Passover or Bunnies. 


I made 6 ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) I have some Kinder Eggs and needed a little card to go with them for the two little girls next door and the two boys down the street that made cookies and cards for me and some other neighbours during the beginning of the pandemic, they also helped their Mom shovel my driveway for me in the winder. Two are also for my great grandsons. Chocolate bunnies for the boys and white bunnies for the girls. I don't often get to make girl cards so every chance I get Victoria and her sister get one. 


Background was made with distress oxide ink, the bunny die is from Gina Marie Designs and the clouds are Impression Obsession die. Happy Easter is from an old Stampin'up tiny sentiment set. The grass is cut with a slimline landscape die. 


Closer look at the girly white bunny card. I am hoping to make three more for the neighbour's grandchildren at the lake, give me a reason to have a drive on Saturday. 
I am hoping to send small easel stands with these and a note to say they are collectables which fit in a hockey card holder. 

I had a whole bunch of fun gluing all the little things, especially the clouds they are not very big at all. 

Stash used.....bunny die at least 3 years old
cloud die set 4  or 5 years old
all bunnies and clouds were using scraps

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fantastic Easter to those who celebrate.







6 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute ATC's. Plus you used up some of your scraps. [Bunny]

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh these just could not be any cuter or more appealing! (ok unless they were actually chocolate lol, but that could get messy inside an envelope!!!) ;)

Chana Malkah said...

You and Chris were both very prolific! Your ATCs are adorable and beautifully crafted!
Hugz,
Chana

Lindsey said...

What a sweet set of ATCs! Love the background and the grass for all the cute bunnies. And teaching a whole new generation about ATCs!

Donna said...

FaB ATC's and what a kind and thoughful gift!
(just like you)
These are awesome!!
♥♥

Chris Dring said...

These bunny ATC's are just so cute, Barbara! I'm sure all the recipients will love them!