Sunday, March 14, 2021

It is a Dark and Moonlit Night.............

 My great grandson's 12th Birthday is today and he loves wolves, now it's not something I would make for a 12 yo but in this case it was perfect. His mom messaged me that he loved it and said "Whoa Grandma is talented" well that made my day. 


I made a galaxy background and also used Distress Oxide  for the moon.  The wolf is from Gina Marie Designs and I think I might have used it before but I'm not sure, the evergreen line is new and it's the first time cutting with it. The main image was cut out of black foam core. As you see there is no sentiment on the front, it was too nice to add one.


I finished the inside with a couple of scraps of silver paper and some trees,  and a favourite sentiment along with the happy birthday from stampin'up.

I would like to enter this in:

Cardz 4 Guyz ~~ #266 for a Teenager 

Happy Little Stampers ~~ Anything goes with Dies

Well I can cross the first masculine card off my list for this year, only 6 to go, every year I seem to struggle with what did I make last year, this year they are going in a folder so I can see what I made.  It's so much easier to make girlie cards.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fantastic week. Stay safe.






'

6 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the silhouettes against the awesome background you made. Wonderful card for your grandson. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys!

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely stunning, no wonder he loved it.

dj said...

Fantastic!! This card is a real eye catcher!! Thanks for playing along with our "teenager" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

JulieP said...

Grandma has talent! Love that!!!! This is a fabulous card and I'm betting he's keeping it forever. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS die cut challenge!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I just love this great masculine card! Perfectly done and surely treasured forever. Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Lindsey said...

Grandma has serious talent!!! This is gorgeous.