Wednesday, March 25, 2020

You Better Watch Out......

Another quick post for the Jingle Belles Challenge Falalala, this time I used a Dr. Digi image called Naughty or Nice which brings me to the Holiday song I chose, You Better Watch Out. I thought this quite appropriate along with the die cut naughty or nice. (first time cutting it too.)


The image says it all, is your name on the list?


Close up of the main attraction.


Finished inside using scraps and a sentiment from a Holiday Cheer set from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.  It's an online company from Southern Ontario not far from me. Super cute images and accessories.

I'm entering this in:

And because I used GOLD 
ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ G is for Gold

Nice to see you so soon but stay tuned for more Holiday magic...Rudolph days are here.

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So fun, Barb! Everyone wants to be on the nice list! I like how you finish the insides of your cards. Sometimes I do it but most times mine are pretty simple. Stay healthy, my friend.

Lindsey said...

This is another fun card! Santa looks great - is that the design team list of the Snarky Sisters he's looking at? :D Another one for ABC Christmas Challenge, too!

Lynda said...

Great colours and design Barbara - I think I change lists every day! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT