Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Sticking along again with the Jingle Belles!!!

Well card #2  using stickers, I know I'm stressing myself going out of my comfort zone for the second day in a row, but I just had to use the super cute polar bear sticker that was in the Celebrate Winter set from Echo Park, (still stickers left for next year's challenge). It's a pretty close total case of one I found on Pinterest, my only way to design with stickers.


4 stickers were used on this case, but that polar bear was just too cute not to use on a card. I am feeling a bit better with this one, it doesn't make me feel like I used stickers creatively. 

l

The stamp didn't ink properly, or the stamper was in err, but I had a "duh" moment when I put glue on the white cardstock BEFORE I put it in the stamp positioner so I had to glue it inside which made it impossible to use the proper tool. 

I'm entering this in:
The Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Stuck On You (with 2 hours to spare)


Thanks for visiting again and have a great week.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I completely agree - that polar bear is too cute not to use as soon as possible. Fun card! And now you can stretch in a different way and make a card with some green. :D

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PaperCraft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Renate said...

I love how all the detail on your card fit together.
Thank you for joining our "winter fun" challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)