Tuesday, March 10, 2020

I'm Sticking with the Jingle Belles today

Hello again, as most of you know I'm "sticker" challenged,  when I make a card with a sticker that's exactly what it looks like, that I stuck a sticker on a piece of cardstock. Well last April I bought a package of Winter patterned paper from Echo Park and it contains stickers, so I went to pinterest to scout out how to make something with the paper and stickers so this is what I came up with almost totally casing one of the cards.


The paper is from Echo Park and is called Celebrate Winder. I think you call the sentiment a journal card? I cut it with Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched rectangles and the EC designs scalloped rectangles. Popped the sentiment up and added the skaters directly on it.


Close up of the skaters. 

I haven't finished the inside but there are larger sentiment cards in the package too I might just add one of them to the inside.

I am entering this in 

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Stuck On You 

I am even a whole day early for the challenge this time, but I might put myself out of my comfort zone tomorrow and try to get a second one finished. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week. 
.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think you're onto something, since this sticker card worked perfectly!

lauren bergold said...

ok see i think we have to update your craft resume to reflect the fact that maybe you USED TO BE sticker-challenged but now you're a STICKER QUEEN missus! yowza! love this! brilliant use of those super cute stickers! so happy you were "stuck on stickers" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥