Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Peace on Earth.....

Be prepared there will be a few new posts today as some of the challenges are coming to the end of the month/challenge. Jingle Belles is one of those challenges that I seem to pop a card in at the last few hours.  The Challenge is Peace on Earth so a peaceful scene or the word peace on your card. I came up with both.


The background was made last weekend thinking I would get something done then but alas time was short last week. Very simple card the oval was elevated with foam core on a dark blue background. I think it makes the image pop. A simple die cut Peace was cut out of foam core and attached.


I finished the inside with a Hero Arts stamp I won from one of the previous Jingle Belles Challenges. (thanks) because there was a tree in the word "year" I added a small tree. (from a left over die box)

I am entering this in:
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Peace on Earth

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've been crafting.

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

love that gorgeous watercolory background, and of course you know i always love that you decorate the inside of your cards too! (even more exciting to see your prize in use ALREADY!) thanks for celebrating PEACE ON EARTH with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

Lindsey said...

Peaceful scene and a die cut peace sentiment - definitely works! :)

SmilynStef said...

lovely those beautiful background colors ... so glad you shared your PEACE with us at Jingle Belles.