Tuesday, September 10, 2019

It's the Dog Days of Summer......

Donna is the hostess for the Dog Days of Summer at Shopping Our Stash. Not a difficult challenge just put a Dog on your project, so easy peasy!!! I used "Part of the Pack" stamp from Picket Fence Studios.


As you see I'm spending time at the cottage, and it's cooling down and rather dull today but I really like taking the pictures on the breakwall at the beach at the end of our driveway. As I said the stamp is called Part of the Pack, I coloured the dogs with copics and layered them on Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched rectangles and scalloped rectangles. Popped the sentiment up on fun foam.

.

Finished the inside with a die cut puppy and a favourite sentiment.

Now that you checked out my card for the challenge head over to the Main Blog and see what the rest of the design team have made.

Thanks for visiting and check out your "dog" stamps/dies and join our challenge.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

So pup-tastic! Lotsa nice coloring here! I like the font of the inside sentiment as well.

Donna said...

That is a super awesome dog stamp!
LOVE IT!!
Glad you are spending some time at the cottage before the weather changes :)

Chris Dring said...

Soooo stinkin' adorable Barbara! Love that image, and nice backdrop to take your pictures!