Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Q is for Quarters

The ABC Christmas Challenge has some really good themes this month, P is for Penguins (not done yet) Q is for Quarters and R is for Reindeer (still on the drawing table.  So since I remembered to take my four Sunshine Design snowmen to the cottage this past weekend I managed to get a card done,  I have had the set of 4 snowmen for many years. One road trip I was on with my fellow crafters  to Ottawa we went to Stamp Barn and had a tour (they have since been sold) and I bought this really cute set, I have used them as single and as a set for many Christmases. The Frogs Whiskers sells Sunshine Designs and many of the Stamp Barn stamps and they are Canadian.


The 4 snowmen/women were stamped and coloured then die cut with a stitched square set, mounted on a square of blue then elevated with foam core and added to a background of embossed snow.


On the inside I added one of my favourite "snow" related sentiments from High Hopes Stamps which is also a Canadian Company.

I'm entering this in:
ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ Q is for Quarters.

Thanks for stopping by today and the challenge ends on August 31.





2 comments:

Dorte said...

Super cute Christmas card, Barbara..I have a soft spot for snowmen. Love yours a lot!
Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Helen said...

Fab card - love those cute snowmen!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x