Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Anything Goes with Dies......

One of the Happy Little Stampers August challenges is Anything Goes with Dies. I had some extra die cuts from an earlier card and decided to make it up for the challenge.


Three die cut trees, the fancy square is my new favourite die and I was planning on making it into a frame so I flat mounted it and inserted the square with the trees on into the opening. To carry the gold look I added the Impression Obsession Peace Die. 


Close up of the sentiment.


Inside finished with a Stampendous holiday stamp.

I'm entering this in:
Happy Little Stampers ~~ August Anything goes with Dies.

Thanks for visiting and seeing what I've been  crafting.




2 comments:

laurie said...

Beautiful card...so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Robin Francini said...

Gorgeous Card! The simple color scheme makes your card also very elegant. Thank You for joining us at Happy Little Stampers. Robin DT Member