Monday, August 19, 2019

It's Time......

It's time to enter my ATC in the Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge for August ~~ Theme Time.


I made a Artist Trading Coin for the challenge, the base is a scalloped die cut from Black foam core, I only had the white centered black foam core at the cottage but it made a good base to put my die cut pocket watch on, gave it lots of stability.  At home I have a 2 1/2 inch punch to use but here at the cottage I had to go with the scalloped circle as it was the official size. 


Close up of the hands of the clock, 

I'm entering this in:

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get some time to craft.


3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

This. Is. BRILLIANT!!

Robin Francini said...


I love your die cut clock! Your ATC is elegant, Thank You for joining us over at Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog. Robin DT Member

Nancy said...

It's just fabulous, Barbara! Thank you so much for joining our ATC Challenge at Happy Little Stampers! :o)