Friday, May 24, 2019

Hello Friend................

Happy Little Stampers has lots of great challenges and I try to enter when I can, my two favourite are the ATC challenge and the Anything goes with Dies. Check them out HERE. look to the right column and you will see all the current challenges. Awesome EH? (just a bit of Canadian humor). I have made a couple or three ATCs for the challenge.


The hello is cut from foam core, the patterned paper from an Far East DCWV paper pack the maple leaves are a fisker's punch. I made the two ATCs then decided I wanted to give a coin a try, I already had the black hello in a scrap box.


Friend is stamped and embossed in black


The coin was made with 2 1/2 inch SU circle punch the layers were other circle dies. 

I'm entering this in:

Happy Little Stampers ~~ May ATC Challenge ~~ Hello

Thanks for stopping by today and if you love challenges HLS is the place to check out.


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

These are fabulous! And you made a coin, too - I have yet to try that. (See your last post, where I talk about sticking to traditional formats, LOL.) Love the background paper with the addition of the maple leaves!