Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Happy Birthday Big and Bold!!!

I needed a quick Birthday card today so I dug through my "parts" box and found this beautiful Happy Birthday die cut (bonus), I also had the flowers already die cut, so it made this card a very quick one.  I keep my cut cardstock in colour labelled file folders in a box and I'm trying to remember to go there first before getting out a "new" piece, so this card was made from scraps and die cuts.


What a really simply made card, The fancy border die was sitting on my desk so it was meant to be used. I think it gives interest to the otherwise plain front. The daisies are popped up.


Finished inside with a favourite sentiment, added the die cut edge and a butterfly which was left over from an earlier project. 

I'm entering this in:

Just Us Girls ~~ Trend Week #487 ~~ Bold Letters
Seize the Birthday ~~ #165 Anything Goes

Happy Little Stampers ~~ Anything Goes with Dies for May

Thanks for stopping by today and have a crafty week.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a pretty Birthday card Barbara! So love the color and the beautiful butterfly adorning the inside! So happy you joined us this week for our Trend Challenge at Just Us Girls and Seize the BIrthday as well!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the blue and the big Happy Birthday. The finished inside is lovely also. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice! Can't beat a "scrap" card! :) -- That bd looks like frosting :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

shirley-bee said...

Don't you just love it when you can gather some scraps together to make a card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday with this beauty.

laurie said...

So pretty! i just love the blue. thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!