Saturday, May 4, 2019

Challenge #134 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is W is for What The &*%#

I have missed the last couple of challenges at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers it's been a bit of a struggle, because by the time I have something viable to make I have run out of time, but this week, actually it happened on Friday, Bugaboo Stamps posted their Friday Freebie and I was all over it like a kid with a bag of smarties (the candy coated chocolate ones, they are Canadian)  So after printing the image and sentiment I immediately lost the image, I know it's here "somewhere" so with the second printing I managed to get it done.


The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps, the dies I used are from Elizableth Craft Designs and Stampin'up conversation bubble. (which took a while to locate in my rolly cart)


Gotta love Stella and her colourful language, although it's a bit different than the one above, got me wondering now. I added paper glaze to her specs and put the sentiment in a bubble.

Thanks for stopping by today, head over to the MAIN BLOG and check out what the sisters and our Queen have made for your inspiration.


6 comments:

Donna said...

This is so you!
I think you are one of the busiest retired people I know!!
Ha ha ha ha I also love your clarification of smarties for our non Canuck friends :)
Do you eat the red ones last??

Jane Willis said...

Haha, I know just how she feels, OH and I often wonder how we ever found time to work.
As for Smarties, my favourites were the orange ones. I'm sure when I was a kid they used to have actual orange flavoured chocolate in them.

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant card, Barb! Jo x

Majo said...

This is superb, dear Sistah ♥

Sari / Granne said...

Stella is so cranky cool, love the CAS layout, it makes Stella shine.

Lindsey said...

Stella speaks the truth on this one! Add a few extra craft supplies and you've got the typical card makers situation, too!