Sunday, February 3, 2019

There is a NEW Christmas Challenge in Blogsville ~~ Christmas Kick Start!!!

Our Snarky Sistah Jo has started a new Christmas Challenge Blog ~~ Christmas Kickstart, I didn't get a chance to enter the first two challenges but found some time Saturday to get a bit of crafting done.  Challenge #3 is Festive Felines and I sure have a few "feline" stamps. So went with a favourite line (now retired) called Fluffles.


I am so happy that Mojo Monday Sketches is back, so many sketch challenges are so CAS and I'm not a cas type of crafter but Mojo Monday sketches are for the pile it on kind of girl/guy. 

The Fluffles line is retired from Stampendous and I think they are just adorable, this one I think is called Fluffles and the present. No Peeking is a stamp from a Kraftin' Kimmie set. Patterned paper is double sided and from Stampin'up the star die cut is generic. 



Finished the inside with a scrap of leftover paper and an Impression Obsession Sentiment.

I would like to enter this in:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ #3 Festive Felines 


Thanks for checking  in today and I'm finally getting some Christmas cards done, there are a lot of Christmas card challenges to keep you from Holiday Chaos in December.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I'm a big Fluffles fan too - so cute! Love your card, Barb, thanks so much for playing along at CKC, the sistahs have all been so supportive and I really appreciate that, hugs, Jo x

Lindsey said...

I shall have to take extra good care of my two Fluffles stamps. This is the perfect combination of these two challenges! I think you've also hit on why Mojo Monday sketches are too hard for me. :D Love your use of it, though!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Janis said...

I LOVE Fluffles!! Your card is just adorable and I love Julee's sketches, too. I just never seem to make it over there to play along. What a super-fun card and fabulous stripes on the little guy. Thanks so much for sharing your Festive Feline at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!!

<3
Janis
Guest Elf
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com