Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Got my Mojo Monday on with a Jingle Belle Challenge

Sneaking in on the last day with my second "shiny" card for the Jingle Belles Challenge and it fit perfectly for the Mojo Monday sketch #510 or it might have been the other way around but it's another Holiday card for my stash!!


This time I used gold as my shiny element and some wink of stella on the wings.  The stamp I used is a Calendar Chick from Stampendous (they were discontinued eons ago) they are so cute. The sentiment is also from Stampendous. Background paper is from Forever in Time (dollar store)  


Close u of the fluffy chickie. The harp was coloured with spica glitter pens.


The inside is finished with some scraps and an Impression Obsession sentiment which I embossed in gold to match the embossed sentiment on the front.

I am entering this in:
Jingle Belles ~~ All that Glitters 

Mojo Monday ~~ Sketch #510 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Ooooooh! Soooooo shiny & sparkly I love it! The gold is just so wonderful! So pleased you could get sparkly with us at JINGLE BELLES!

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome dollar store find ... and I love that little musical chickadee ... thanks for helping us *shine* at Jingle Belles.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Barb! Can't believe you found that awesome paper at the dollar store! Love it! Your little chick is so cute and I like the sentiment too! You're doing great getting your Christmas cards made! I got my Rudolph Day card posted - Yay!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how darling! Love that little chick. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!