Saturday, February 9, 2019

K is for Kitties at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

The challenge for the next two weeks is K is for Kitties at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, even though I've been very limited with creative power I really, really wanted to do the kitties one because they are my favourite pet. Here is what I came up with. Before you have a peek, if you are offended with some vulgar words better stop here, the "snark" happened today!! First the awesome graphics Lee made for us.


Now here is your chance to leave if you don't want to see the vulgar word.


I used a grumpy kitty from Bugaboo Stamps and used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. The reason for my "snow" card is we were having a "wild" windy snow day which arrived after two days of freezing rain. Winter is back!!!


Close  up of grumpy kitty. 


Finished inside of the card with one of my "flaky" sentiments.

I'm entering this in:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ Festive Felines 

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the Main Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made.



8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent card - love that grumpuss, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

That's just how I feel about snow too. Brilliant card.

Lindsey said...

This is brilliant, Barbara! Perfect cat face for the snarky sentiment. And I am totally in agreement with him. :P

Janis said...

Yes....my cats feel the same way. Even though the humans in the house would not express their disgust at more snow with those words, my cats are not Christians and there are a few of the them that would have no such reservations!!! Ha.

Fun card and hilarious expression on that cat's face! I like the inside sentiment, too. Great use of the sketch and prompt. Thanks so much for sharing your Festive Feline at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!!

<3
Janis
Guest Elf
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Donna said...

***GASP***
An F bomb!!!!
You go Barb!!
He he he he
I love it!

Patti said...

Oh my stars, I was a little surprised at the bomb and well you gave us plenty of warning. I have to admit it made me giggle I can so relate to that grumpy kitty!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Melissa Craig said...

Funny that your card needed a warning. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well how did I miss this challenge? And I missed the kickstart too! It's been a bad month! Your snarky kitty is too funny! I've used him a couple times too!