Monday, October 15, 2018

Session #3 of the Jingle Belles Rock Pink Christmas!!!

This will be my third entry for the challenge, I love this challenge and try to get as many cards done as I can, remember Lauren and Stephanie donate $2.00 each towards Breast Cancer research for every card added to the Jingle Belles Blog.


I sort of cheated a bit here, the image was in my printed image stash, it's from Mel-Jens digital store which is now closed but I love the images I have and will continue to used them as they are adorable. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession.


Continued the dots to the inside and used a sentiment from Stampabilities (unfortunately closed)

I'm entering this in:
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Deck the Halls Pink

Christmas Card all year round ~~ October Challenge ~ Santa and or Elves.


Thanks for joining me for the third of the Pink Christmas Cards for the cure. 

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i wouldn't call that cheating, i call that Excellent Time Management, missus! and a great use of the image to boot! thank you thank you for being such a cheerleader for PINK XMAS at JINGLE BELLES each year! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

I love all of those PINK presents ... and what a cute little elf ... thanks again for all of your support for a cause so near and dear to our hearts at Jingle Belles.

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh man, this guy IS super cute! I wish I had grabbed him before Melissa closed up shop! Thanks for sharing him with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

Helen said...

Really cute - lov the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

Helen x