Saturday, October 20, 2018

S is for Skulls at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!!

Challenge #121 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is S is for Skulls!!! When planning my project for the challenge I realized how very little I had in SKULLS.  I've had a preview of a few of the design team and didn't want to head down that route so checked out Pinterest for skulls and settled on a colouring page. Here is the finished product.


I printed the image in a card size piece layered it on silver and black I decided to go with a quote I also found on Pinterest, then added a few bones (oddly they came from a dog frame die), I thought they added a bit of interest.


Finished the inside with a sentiment I found on a free verse and quote site and a scrap of silver paper.

Thanks for stopping by today and check out what the rest of the design team have made for the challenge. Just click HERE to have a peek.


7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love this card on so many levels! Awesome sauce, sistah, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

That sentiment is so very true! Maybe what the world needs is more bloodthirstiness. Brilliant card.

Majo said...

WOW! This si different, love it so much, my dear Sistah 3

Donna said...

I am soooooooooooo in love with this card!!!!
And sooooooooooooooo happy that you were lovely enough to send it to me!!
It has a special place on the mantle of my fireplace and when I see it I smile and think of you!!
Loves ya mucho xxoooxxx

Lindsey said...

That is so snarkily sweet that you sent this to Donna! And what a great way to create a card when your own supplies were limited! I would have to use dog-related supplies to find bones, too! Well done.

Chris Dring said...

OMG! THIS IS THE BEST CARD EVER!! Love that pile of skulls and when I first read the sentiment, I'm pretty sure I spewed my drink out from laughing! Well done!

DonnaMundinger said...

My sentiments, exactly! Bwahahaha! Love that pile of skulls. xxD