Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Pink is the New Orange at Shopping Our Stash!!!

The weather is changing and fall is in the air and it's October which means Breast Cancer Awareness month. In keeping with the theme that's being blog about Shopping Our Stash is stepping in with challenge #376 Pink is the new Orange. I decided to mix it up with a distress oxide ink background of pink and orange and did a Halloween card.


Its a 5 1/4 square card and the Background stamp is a very old Impression Obsession large stamp with trees and owls. I have had the cute house mouse in my stamped image folder unused and figured it perfect for a pink/orange challenge. 


couldn't resist a close up of the super cute trick or treat mouse. After starting to fussy cut the little critter I was regretting it but kept going, he is popped up with some fun foam.(couldn't find the popdots)


The sentiment was computer generated and also in the "parts" box, I am not sure how long ago I printed it but that's really shopping my stash, because it made reference to black cats I just had to put one on the inside, also from the extra cuts. I have never separated the cat dies so cut all of them and the leftovers I put in a "bits box" 



Thanks for visiting today and head over to the SOS blog and see what the rest of the team made for Pink is the New Orange challenge.



4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I love everything about your card! That background rocks! That totally adorable mouse, and the inside sentiment is fabulous!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Barbara, you and I have a special love for the House Mouse critters, they are simply adorable no matter what they are doing.
This little one, all dressed up with his cheesy outfit just melts my heart. The background is awesome and scary too, LOL!!
Fab sentiment inside, chocolate makes everything better, wink, wink.
Hugs.

Mimi said...

So much to love about this card!!! I always say: I am not a super-cutesy-critter gal, but you (and Maria) get me every time with your house mice!!! This guy might be fave! Also LOVE that background! Geez, Babs, you ever use the same stamp twice? LOL, keep up the hoarding... I always love your creations.

Donna said...

Such a cute wee mouse!!
Love love love your background!!