Thursday, August 30, 2018

Shape up for the Holidays!!!

Not that kind of shaping up lol. The Jingle Belles Rock challenge is Shaping up for the Holidays they want to see "shaped" cards....no squares no rectangles so I "hexed it"


I used both sets of Hexagon dies, one is stitched and the other fits in them, this was their maiden voyage. I made the smooshed background with distress oxide inks. The horse and sleigh die is from Stampin'up (retired) and I cut white foam core with it to give it dimension, the trees were also a part of the set of dies. The image is elevated on a piece of fun foam.


Close up, you can see the difference with using foam core and regular cardstock. I also added a few Eyelet outlet bling to the sky.


Finished inside with a sentiment from Stampendous.

I am entering this in:
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Shape up for the Holidays

Chalk up another holiday card and thanks for checking today!!!

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Awesome layering of your die cuts ... and wonderful winter scene ... so glad you *shaped-up* with us at Jingle Belles.

Tracy said...

I need to shape up before the holidays...and I do mean that way, teehee.
Pretty card, I like the subtle colours to the background and how you popped up certain elements.

lauren bergold said...

love that fun hexie shape, and all the elegant layers. what a great addition to the "shape up" gallery at JINGLE BELLES!