Tuesday, August 21, 2018

"Hot, Hot, Hot"

Challenge #368 at Shopping Our Stash is ~~ Hot Hot Hot!!! which translates into anything that might be hot, cooking, spicy, summer sun use your imagination.  I'm glad to be back, I had a bit of a "blip" when I forgot my computer at home and I was at the cottage so I couldn't get a blog post done, they frown on your downloading pictures on the library computer lol.  For this challenge I had a couple of ideas so I went with them both.


Nothing cuter than a couple of mice having a marshmallow roast using the fire power of Hot Peppers.


Finished inside.

Now the second idea~~


A favourite "girlfriends" stamp and a "hot" sentiment, anyone 50+ will sympathize with the hottie on the card. 

Pretty well everything is pretty old, the chevron paper is from a Christmas pack and I used my old spellbinders and cuttlebug to cut the circles. 

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget to head over to the the MAIN BLOG and check out what interesting "hot" ideas the rest of the design team have made.

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooh! i love that there is a "bonus" card for blog visitors!!! i can really (REALLY!) relate to that second one just now, as well!!! (ack!) ♥♥♥

Chana Malkah said...

I always love your mouse creations and that first card is just too cute! The second project is nothing to sneeze at either. Good work!

Hugz,
Chana

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehehe, they are both so cute and fun, Barb! You always make me smile!

Chris Dring said...

The fire power of hot peppers!! Buahahahaha!! Your first card is so stinking cute! And bonus, a second card! Woot Woot!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hahahahaha!! These little mice crack me up every time, this little guy is braver than I'll ever be eating those ultra hot peppers.
Fabulous card and fantastic coloring, the pattern paper is a perfect match.
Super adorable card.
Hugs.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

And your second card is HILARIOUS, that sentiment says it all, hahahahaha!!
I must seek that stamp, is it from Arts Impressions? Super fun and fabulous.
Thank you for sharing.
XO