Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Inspired by the Jingle Belles Blog Banner.

I had a lot of fun making this card, we were at the cottage and expecting family on Saturday which included my 1 year old great grandson so I needed to pack up all my crafty supplies that were in the living room (I don't have a craft room there). So getting ready to make this card I wasn't sure where anything was except the papers.  It took many trips to the extra bedroom to collect everything. Here is my finished card.



This was the inspiration for my card and the challenge for the Jingle Belles rock!!!


I picked from the snowflakes, the white, turquoise and silver. 


As you see I added one gold star (there are gold stars in the banner)
and look I used washi tape!!! 


Finished the inside with patterned  paper and a favourite vertical sentiment and a couple of extra snowflakes.

I'm slipping in on the last day....

Jingle Belles rock ~~ Banner Inspired.

Thanks for visiting today  even though this challenge is over at 6 p.m. there will be another Holiday inspired challenge at the Jingle Belles

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love how you layered those elements ... what a gorgeous inspired design ... thanks so much for joining us at jingle belles.

KT Fit Kitty said...

It was well worth your trouble, Barb! I LOVE this card! The die-cut snowflakes are so delicate and beautiful and your colours go perfectly with the paper! Awesome job! Have a great weekend, my friend!