Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #325 ~~ Walking Dead

What are the odds that I'm on two design teams that picked Zombies back to back!!! Maybe I should be buying a lottery ticket. teehee.  It was Chris's fault!!! never the less the Challenge at Shopping Our Stash is the Walking Dead in other words Zombies.  Well Google and Pinterest took another beating for an image to use and this one looks familiar as to the creator but I really don't know for sure who it is, thank you very much if it is someone you know\s art work.

The image was fussy cut and elevated on the spider web. The patterned paper is from a halloween pack I have had for a couple of years. 


not too much of a spooky image but that spider is a little terrifying 


The sentiment is from a large sentiment stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps there are 21 Halloween sentiments on the stamp which I kept intact and just cut out what I want to use. 


Finished inside with a computer generated sentiment

Thanks for stopping by today and check out the SOS crew's inspiration then dig out those ghoulish stamps and enter the challenge.


5 comments:

Mimi said...

Good one, Barbara! Terrific coloring as usual, and yes, that spider is terrifying! I'd much rather run into the ghoul! That patterned paper is so cute!

Chris Dring said...

Yet another fabulous zombie card! You are rocking the challenge!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Barbara, I think you have a new calling as a zombie card creator!

Donna said...

WOW fab job Barb! Love this one, the purple and green together, you had to know I would love love love it!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

You inspired me to make my Zombie card Barbara, love the color on this Zombie girl who totally looks oblivious of that monster spider approaching.
Fabulous pattern paper!!
Hugs,
Maria.