Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween Mouse......

Well the Jingle Belles Pink Christmas is finished for this year but their new challenge starts at midnight or for me it will be morning. I thought I would show you a card I made for my great grandson (he is almost 5 months old) I have made a card for my older great grandson but it won't be posted until Tuesday.  I hope we can stop by soon to see them.


It's a pyramid or teepee card and you can find the instructions by doing a google search, it looks really complicated but it is really easy.  I used a Halloween image from House Mouse Designs. The sentiment is from a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie (still working on the first 21)


As you see it folds flat for mailing. I use a bit of velcro for the closure of the card.

I am entering this in:

House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge ~~ Anything goes or Fall Colours

Thanks for visiting today and have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

I love your pyramid card. I've never seen one. It's very cute, too. Love that House Mouse. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

Aww, what a cute little pumpkin. Wonderful card design and pretty colors too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

This super cute image is adorable Barbara, gorgeous colors, not seen this shaped card before think I will have to have a go..fab take on the Option Fall/Autumn color chall theme.


Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends mon chall.

smiles Christine x