Saturday, October 21, 2017

It was a Dark and Spooky Night................

Be afraid, very afraid............it's another spooky Halloween card. I seem to be on a roll with Halloween.


As with another card I had a few scraps, the houses were also slated for a Christmas card but Hubby said it looked too "halloween" so into the scrap box, the background was also a scrap of ominous sky so it became a spooky card, the bats are an old....really old Halloween set from Hero Arts, it is a boxed set of 6 stamps and I've had them for at least 15 years. the houses are an unbranded die. 


Again a computer generated sentiment.

I am entering this in.


Naughty or Nice #44 ~~ Something Spooky

Thanks for looking today and have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow! Great card and great use of your "scraps"! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice! Cyndi

Dotty Jo said...

Great way to use scraps, Barb! This is lovely and I'm so glad you've played along with us again at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Love your spooky sky! While I'm sure you could have made those houses work in a Christmas setting, they do make good Halloween ones!