Saturday, May 27, 2017

Challenge #85 at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is ~ B is for Beach!!!

Almost the end of May where has this month gone? There is a new challenge at the Sisterhood  it's B is for Beach. We want to see sand and surf and anything you deem goes with the beach.  I have an older stamp set from Stampin'up and is called By the Sea and I love all the stamps and have used one of them for my card.

I had this stamp out to make a "request" card for an anniversary card for a hubby and I think this stamp really works for an anniversary card. I added two brads from the Eyelet Outlet Store I used a seagull and a seashell brad.  The sand and water were made using a new SU set and with love was cut with an unnamed die. 


Close up of the seagull and sentiment.


Computer generated sentiment for the inside of the card.

I would like to enter this in:


Thanks for stopping by today and check out the main blog for the rules and see what "beachy" cards the design team have made.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sometimes, no snark is necessary. This is such a beautiful anniversary card.

Jane Willis said...

A really beautiful card. That seagull brad is brilliant
Jane

Donna said...

Beauty card Barb!
Love your beach scene!