Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #296 ~~ Side By Side

Have you ever tried a "step card" that is what the team at Shopping Our Stash wants you to make!!! So many different styles of step cards, Right step, left step, center step, circle step and even a double step card, you can find tutorials for them all.  I prefer a tall center step card but made a left side step one, but who knows I might find time to squeeze one in but you will only know when you reach the bottom of the post.


I really was surprised when I did my fold that my steps were on the left but that's okay, loved it. I had coloured this Bugaboo image over a week ago (thought the side by side challenge was last week) I did it in my favourite colours pink and purple, The base was the only full size piece I cut all the rest were scraps, the grass and bunnies were also scraps. The patterned paper is from a pack I've had a couple of years. 


Adorable image, she is so cute.


Closer look at the steps.


Sentiment on the back of the card.

Thanks for visiting today and we are looking forward to seeing what kind of step card you make for the challenge. Head over to the main blog, check out the rules and see what the rest of the team have made.

8 comments:

Mimi said...

I have been looking at this since we posted on the HQ page... for some reason my heart is just melting over the bunny peeking out of the bottom stash... mirroring the peeking bunny in the image! Such a soft, sweet card.

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute.
That image is adorable, and you coloured it up perfectly.
I made a step up card months ago...but just remembered I never finished it...oops

Wendy L said...

Love the colour and a great design, xxx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Barbara, she is indeed so sweet and adorable, the whole card is simply beautifully made. Love the cute little bunnies peeking from the grass. This color combination is just perfect for Easter.
Hugs,
Maria.

Carol L said...

You did a wonderful job on this step card - something I have yet to try creating! I love the colors and especially those adorable bunnies hiding in the grass! Well done!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great card! I'm rubbish at '3D' paper projects (I have a complete 'blind' spot' with them and end up with either, something upside down, back to front or lopsided!) This is so sweet! Thank you for popping by my blog today! have a great weekend! Hazel xx

Donna said...

This is super awesome Barb! All the cute wee bunnies and of course the PURPLE!!!!

Chris Dring said...

This is so cute Barb! Love the purple, all those cute bunnies, and that image is colored gorgeously! Wow!