Sunday, March 26, 2017

Baby Train........

I'm going to be a Great Grandma in June!!! so for my project today I made a generic baby shower card with the cutest baby animal brads from the Eyelet Outlet . There are new Spring brads in the store now and lots more to look at.



I used a generic train die and it came with animals on it but I snipped them off and added the super cute baby animal brads. The wheels looked a tad plain so I added sticky back enamel dots also from the Eyelet Outlet store.



 Close up of the Hippo and Giraffe along with the dots and a strip of skinny glitter washi tape to replicate a train track. 



Close up of the Elephant and the Lion.



Couldn't resist adding a quartet of shiny yellow heart enamel dots.


Finished the inside with a quote I found on the internet.

Accessories from the Eyelet Outlet & Brads Store I used you can find these and lots more at the store.

Have an awesome day!!!








5 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Adorable!!!

Terstamper said...

That's so sweet Barb and congrats to be. :)

Tracy said...

Congrats!!!
Such a sweet card and those brads are adorable!!
And yes, I did get some projects completed at my crop :)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the train with animals - I especially love the saying .....

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the train with animals - I especially love the saying .....