Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It's Tuesday and Time for a NEW Challenge at Shopping Our Stash ~~ Think Ink!!

Happy Tuesday morning and it's time for challenge #249 at Shopping Our Stash ~~ Think Ink use lots of ink but NO colouring. So I use a water colour technique I've sort of used before but not exactly. First I stamped a Magenta Rose with versamark watermark and embossed it in white, then I using tombow and Stampin'up markers I scribbled them on a small acrylic block just so I had control where the ink went. spritzed it with water and played until I had the look I was happy with.


There isn't a sentiment as I like a few generic cards that can be finished quickly as I have an occasion. This could be used for sympathy, get well or birthday.


Close up of the rose.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will get inky and join us at SOS for "Think Ink" 

"

5 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous Barb! How could it not be with purple and green together??? The colours really pop against the white of the rose!

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥WOW♥ missus!!!!!!!!!!! this is SPEC♥TAC♥U♥LAR!!! totally in looooooooooooove! ♥

Lindsey said...

Another WOW here... this is beautiful!

Tracy said...

Very pretty :)
Love all of the colours and the embossed rose.
Yes, I have seen some of those punches at Dollarama

Robyn Oliver said...

Very pretty card Barbara