Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Welcome Back to a New Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

Clear it Out Tuesday's Challenge #105's theme is use food related digis and the stash item is plaids (gingham ribbon, plaid patterned paper) The sponsors for the challenge are Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps and Star Stampz. I used a cute digi from Robyns Fetish.


This is a real fun image and the sentiment was computer generated, the candy dots are my home made ones and I remembered what the stash item was before the card was totally finished.


Close up of the image and I even got the sewing machine out did some stitching.


Finished the inside for an Anniversary card and added more plaid.

I would like to enter this in:



Thanks for stopping by today I hope you will get out your food related digis and join the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable card, Barb! Such a cute image! Love that plaid paper! I've been looking for plaid paper in my stash - not finding much! It's so trendy now!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card and a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT