Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I'm Dreaming of Something Warm ~~ Challenge # 237 at Shopping Our Stash

Can you believe it? It's the second of February already...Wow. It's also Ground Hog Day but I don't know yet whether any of the ground hogs have seen there shadow until later this morning. I'll have to check later to see if we have an early spring or the dreaded 6 more weeks of Winter.

Shopping Our Stash has a fabulous challenge ~~ I'm Dreaming of Something Warm, the interpretation is up to you. You could create a project with a cuppa tea, mug of coffee, hot chocolate, a warm beach, anything that is warm and cozy.  Now when I get really chilled I head for the bathroom and get in a really warm bubble bath and just soak it all up, sometimes I take a good book with me to read and try not to doze off and have a soggy novel. Here is what I made for the challenge.


The colours I used are blue and kraft, I added the paw prints on the scrap of kraft and finished it with a cute ribbon  The background is embossed with the bubbles embossing folder. 



Close up of the super cute bunny from House Mouse Designs, I added three pearls for the bubbles.


Finished inside of the card with one of my favourite Birthday stamps.

I would like to enter this in 
Just Us Girls  Wild card week #328 it's tic tac toe I used the left row Ribbon, Pearls, 3 layers.


Thanks for visiting today and head over to the SOS blog check out the rules and give the rest of the design team some love too.



































10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Barb! And the embossing folder coordinates perfectly!

Chris Dring said...

This is just so dang adorable, Barb! Love the image, and how you used pearls for the bubbles!
Also, thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Nancy said...

Looks like that bunny is enjoying his bubbles. What a terrific card! Thanks for joining us for Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls!

Lindsey said...

This is such a cute — and warming — card! Great colouring and fun embellishments!

Donna said...

Super cute Barb! Love the wee bunny and the pearl bubbles!

Ina G said...

So cute and adorable. A lovely card. Thanks joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable.
The bubble background is perfect for this card as are the pearl bubbles :)

Carol L said...

Awwww, now that is one warm bunny! LOL What a super cute card with all those embossed bubbles! Love it!

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness, this is just sooooooo flippin' cuuuuuuute! love that little paw print punch, so fun! ♥

Chana Malkah said...

See, I resemble your image! Very cute and I love Kraft paper combined with every color, so this palette works for me. Very cool and soothing to the eye!
Hugz,
Chana